Why is the ByK the right balance bike for your child?
- ByK have changed the way kids bikes are made. These are the bikes designed to ride easier, sooner and faster.
- Made from alloy with a low gravity frame and weighs only 4.3kg
- Suitable for children greater then 85cm in height and weighing between 12kg- 50kg. Suggested age range 2 to 4yrs. It is suitable for children with an inseam measurement 35cm – 44cm. See the sizing guide to understand more.
- The ByK has great seat and handlebar adjustment. Seat height range is 33-41cm, handle bar height range 51cm- 56cm so it can grow with your child
- Made with spoked air tires that provide low resistance and increased rolling meaning your child will get up to ‘balance’ speed faster
- Has a hand brake for the older rider – most children can coordinate a hand brake from the age of 3yrs. Grips that will fit their small hands.
- Quality head fittings to maximise steering response and increase handling
- 2 Colours – Pretty Pink & Bright Blue
- The ByK has only rounded hardware reducing the likelihood of injury
To understand more on whether the ByK is the right balance bike for your child see our stories and resources The right balance bike or Balance Bike Buying Guide.
See the goRide step by step guide and videos for easy assembly of your ByK Balance Bike
Kids Bicycle Bell & Light from Hornit;
- gives you 25 different sounds (with 3 volume settings) and a 12 lumen light output
- easy to attach, tool free, wrap around flexible mounting system
- appealing to both adult and children for its creative and fun design, available in two bright colours
- has a traditional white light and funky green light adding visibility in traffic situations
- remote trigger activated so your kids don’t need to take their hands off the handlebars to use it
- weather resistant
- 2 x AAA batteries included
The 25 sounds are; bike bell, racing cars, police siren, motorbike, ole trumpet, laser, helicopter, fire engine, fart, manic spell, aeroplane, hooter, burp, wolf, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, hornet, magic carpet, bomb drop, reversing truck, train, klaxon, zapper
Is this bicycle bell & light easy to attach? Coming soon… goRide’s How to attach a Mini Hornit
Is this the right bike bell for YOU? Your success is different to others…read the Bike Bell Buying Guide