The Womens Multi Environment Helmet & Hydration Backpack Combo is right for you because;
A Hydration Backpack is
- Well organised storage capacity of 10 Litre giving you multiple gear carrying options. – tools/ jackets/merino/ first aid kit. Including a stretch overflow pocket for that quick stash of a layer and ability to carry your helmet when not in use.
- Easy to use 3L Hydration Bladder and Tube (Crux™ LR Reservoir) giving excellent flow rates of water. The magnetic tube trap: keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Hydration Bladder is BPA Free
- Women Specific Design supports your comfort – the S-Shaped Harness is engineered to fit a woman’s frame. The wide waist belt optimizes fit and with its cargo pockets keeps essentials close at hand
- Wide waist strap. sternum(chest) strap and compression straps helps keep the backpack and its load stable on your back.
- Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort- Ventilated Back Panel and waist strap
- Designed so that you get the load off your upper back and are carrying the load lower on your lower back/pelvis minimising the change in riding position due to load.
- BPA Free
The Multi-Environment Womens Helmet is
- ideal for all types of riding (road, mountain biking, trail, touring, commuting) and suitable for use on E-Bikes
- this is a performance level helmet that has great head coverage, is lightweight and easy to use. It suits a variety of riding environments including town, path way, gravel and easy to intermediate mountain bike trails
- the full head coverage styling provides protection low at the back of the head. This style most closely imitates the skull and we believe should be used by the majority of riders. (Including road riders unless you are a performance/racing athlete seeking aerodynamic features in a helmet)
- is a performance helmet that has MIPS, a Multi-directional Impact Protection System. This is designed to protect the riders head by redirecting and spreading impact in certain types of crashes. This is thought to be great for protection in Mountain Biking environments where angled impacts are more likely
- has a Roc-Loc 5 dial fitting system that can be vertically adjusted as well. This ensures a secure fit to your head shape every time you ride. This dial system will hold the helmet firmly and securely in place on your head… every time you ride
- a polycarbonate in shell mold adds strength and durability
- extra plush coolmax padding wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable through your entire ride
- features an adjustable visor and is goggle compatible
- 14 vents that allow internal airflow over the head keeping you cool on hot riding days
- comes in two sizes made specifically for women. Small, 51 to 55cm, Medium, 55 to 59cm. See our Helmet Size & Fitting Information page to get the right size.
- known as the Giro Cartelle Womens Helmet. Giro is a market leader in helmet design
Stories & Support