Why is the Yedoo the right balance bike for your child?
- A metal frame made out of steel weighing 3.7kg. Giving you a balance bike that will suit 2 years plus riders that want a balance bike that will suit any environment.
- Suitable for children greater then 85cm in height and inseam measurement 33cm – 44cm, weighing between 12kg- 50kg. See the sizing guide to understand more
- The Yedoo has great seat and handlebar adjustment. Seat height range 30-41cm, handle bar height range 51cm- 56cm.
- Made with 12 inch air tires that provide good traction and cushioning
- Has a hand brake for the older rider and grips that will fit small hands with fatter ends to help with injury prevention. Has turning limiters.
- 5 Colours – Black/White, Blue/White, Green/White, Magenta/White & White/Black
- The Yedoo has only rounded hardware reducing the liklihood of scratching.
Learn how to assemble the Yedoo Balance Bike
Kids Bicycle Bell & Light from Hornit;
- gives you 25 different sounds (with 3 volume settings) and a 12 lumen light output
- easy to attach, tool free, wrap around flexible mounting system
- appealing to both adult and children for its creative and fun design, available in two bright colours
- has a traditional white light and funky green light adding visibility in traffic situations
- remote trigger activated so your kids don’t need to take their hands off the handlebars to use it
- weather resistant
- 2 x AAA batteries included
The 25 sounds are; bike bell, racing cars, police siren, motorbike, ole trumpet, laser, helicopter, fire engine, fart, manic spell, aeroplane, hooter, burp, wolf, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, hornet, magic carpet, bomb drop, reversing truck, train, klaxon, zapper
Is this bicycle bell & light easy to attach? Coming soon… goRide’s How to attach a Mini Hornit
Is this the right bike bell for YOU? Your success is different to others…read the Bike Bell Buying Guide