The Performance Road Riding Helmet is right for YOU because;
- it is designed for beginner to intermediate road riders and regular commute riders who enjoy a variety of different road riding experiences. Has performance level features to provide a good level of protection. An ideal first road riding helmet
- the aero efficient styling provides a lightweight sleek helmet that still provides protection low at the back of the head. We believe it is very important to have this kind of full head coverage and should be prioritised above an aero dynamic style for speed enhancement
- full wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell for strength on impact
- internal polycarbonate roll cage for movement on angled impact
- is a high performance helmet that has Integrated MIPS, Multi-directional Impact Protection System. This is designed to protect the riders head by redirecting and spreading impact in certain types of crashes.
- Rear dial light as an added feature to use for visibility in traffic. Really great way to achieve rear light stacking (two rear vertical lights) which is the best way to be visible in traffic
- Rechargeable LED light dial – Estimated Run Times: 2.5 hrs STEADY; 5 hrs STROBE; 10 hrs PULSE. Micro USB cord included for charging
- has a Float Fit system that ensures a secure fit to your head every time you ride
- 19 vents that allow internal airflow over the head keeping you cool on hot riding days
- is unisex and comes in three sizes. Small, 52 to 56cm, Medium, 56 to 59cm, Large 59 to 62cm. See our Helmet Size & Fitting Information page to get the right size.
- known as the Bell Formula LED
Stories & Support
# goRide with the Performance Road Riding Helmet # SMILE when you ride