Why is the ByK the right balance bike for your child?
- ByK have changed the way kids bikes are made. These are the bikes designed to ride easier, sooner and faster
- Made from alloy with a low gravity frame and weighs only 4.3kg
- Suitable for children greater then 85cm in height and weighing between 12kg- 50kg. Suggested age range 2 to 4yrs. It is suitable for children with an inseam measurement 35cm – 44cm. See the sizing guide to understand more.
- The ByK has great seat (comes with 2 seats) and handlebar adjustment. Seat height range is 33-41cm, handle bar height range 51cm- 56cm so it can grow with your child
- Made with spoked air tires that provide low resistance and increased rolling meaning your child will get up to ‘balance’ speed faster
- Has a hand brake for the older rider – most children can coordinate a hand brake from the age of 3yrs. Handlebar brake levers & grips that will fit their small hands.
- Quality head fittings to maximise steering response and increase handling
- Includes free second seat, bike bell, reflectors & safety flag
- 2 Colours – Pretty Pink & Bright Blue
- The ByK has only rounded hardware reducing the likelihood of injury
See the goRide step by step guide and videos for easy assembly of your ByK Balance Bike
The Giro Scamp Toddler Helmet is
- ideal for the 1 to 4 yr old child. Suiting a head circumference of 45 to 49cm (x-small) & 49 to 53cm (small). The average head size for a 1 year old is 46cm. See How to Size & Fit a Kids Bike Helmet
- the full head coverage styling provides protection low at the back of the head. This style most closely imitates the skull and we believe should be used by all children who ride
- Roc-Loc junior rear dial system to guarantee secure fit every time they wear it
- is extremely light weight which is ideal for young developing children, 251grams
- in-mold polycarbonate construction adds strength
- a Pinch-guard buckle on the chin strap and it is ponytail compatible
- 8 air vents to allow for air flow
Want to learn a little more about helmets before you buy? Read our Kids Bike Helmet Buying Guide
Giro Scamp – the best kids option…and we think your child will agree
Stories & Support
#goRide with BYK Balance Bike & Toddler Helmet #SMILE when you ride