The Mid Mount Child Bike seat is right for YOUR FAMILY because:
- it is a mid mount bike seat offering great interaction and protection for your child who is positioned between your arms
- great for use exploring in off road environments – your child is not harnessed in this seat so it is not recommended for use in busy traffic especially with young kids
- this mid mount seat will fit a wide variety of bikes. Ideal for use with town & bike path bikes including womens step through frames.
- it is compatible with some mountain bikes including front suspension/trail/touring bike frames (triangle frames). It also fits full suspension mountain bikes with a standard width top tube of up to 49mm. It does not fit XS, S or XL mountain bike frames
- it comes with a ‘retro fitting’ to adapt sloping top tubes – if you have no top tube (step through frame) or a double down frame you will need the retro fitting. Find out if the Do Little Will Fit Your Bike.
- recommended for 2 to 7 years. Note: Children under 3 will need to have good balance and bike awareness to ride in this seat
- compatible with carbon bike frames – padding included and does not need to be excessively screwed onto the frame
- comes with easy to follow fitting instructions and no special tools or skills are required to fit it to your bike
- enjoy a well balanced bike ride with the added weight (up to 28kgs) of your child in a more central position
- 12 month warranty on workmanship & materials
- known as the Do Little. A New Zealand designed brand. The Do Little has been designed with NZ riding conditions and requirements in mind ‘Do Little Kids Do More’
Stories & Support
# goRide with a Mid Mount Kids Seat – The Do Little # SMILE when you ride