MTB Front Light Set is right for you because;
MTB Front Night Light – Handlebar is
- a handlebar mount light that gives you the minimum lumen (brightness) needed to safely mountain bike at night time
- 2000 lumen on 100% steady beam will provide an illuminated trail. We recommend using handlebar lights of this power with a helmet light
- LED 2 cree XM-L2 lights
- multiple modes for a variety of riding: 2000 lumens – 3.1hrs, 1000 lumens – 5.2 hrs, 600 lumens – 15.2 hrs, Flash – 7.2 hrs
- 4 cell battery, rechargeable lithium ion, 7.2V 5200mAh. Seperate to light – comes with mounting straps – 287 grams
- multiple mode settings with customisable brightness from 1 to 100%, to suit any riding environment
- compact design with long burn time and cooling design feature
- weight of front light 60 grams
- dimensions of front light 45 x 33 x 48mm
- remote control, bluetooth smart, to operate both front & rear light
- includes rear flex mounted light
- this light is made by MagicShine – a light company dedicated to designing products that will function well for riding. Known as the MJ902
Front Night Light – Helmet is
- This light should be used in conjunction with a handlebar light when night mountain bike riding. A helmet light will light the surrounding environment and the corners but you must have a bright handlebar light – suggested 2000 lumens plus to light the trail. Only having a helmet light can be dangerous. Ideally ride with a set – one helmet, one handlebar light.
- Brightness: 950 lumens (maximum)
- Weight: This lightweight light – Light=55g, and Battery=122g a total of 177g makes this light also suitable as a helmet light and on a head strap for night running or walking.
- Modes: 4 levels – low / medium/ high / flash. You can programme to level of brightness to match the type of riding you do. Therefore this light is suitable for multi-use, the low mode can be programmed to be suitable as a road night riding light.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium ion. Recharge after every use. Battery separate to the light. (Not integrated)
- Riding Time: At 950 = 2 hours. 600= 3 hours. 250 = 6 hours
- Mounts:Suited as a handlebar light. Flexible silicon O ring attachment for ease of on and off when you want to head out for a night ride. Suited for the helmet mount and a head strap.
- Safety: Low battery indicator
- 1 year warranty.
- Included in your purchase is: 2-Cell Battery, Smart Charger, Built-in Handlebar Mount, Helmet Mount, Head Strap Mount, Silicone O-Rings, Extension Cable, Wireless Remote