The Night Bike Light – Helmet Mount is right for you because;
- it is a helmet mount light that generates 950 Lumens from a 2 cell battery
- this light should be used in conjunction with a handlebar light when night mountain bike riding. A helmet light will light the surrounding environment and the corners but you must have a bright handlebar light – suggested 2000 lumens plus to light the trail. Only having a helmet light can be dangerous. Ideally ride with a set – one helmet, one handlebar light see Front Light Set MTB here.
- this is a great light for any commute or town night riding including poorly lit areas and bad weather conditions
- Brightness: 950 lumens (maximum)
- Weight: This lightweight light – Light=55g, and Battery=122g a total of 177g makes this light also suitable as a helmet light and on a head strap for night running or walking.
- Modes: 4 levels – low / medium/ high / flash. You can programme to level of brightness to match the type of riding you do. Therefore this light is suitable for multi-use, the low mode can be programmed to be suitable as a road night riding light.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium ion. Recharge after every use. Battery separate to the light. (Not integrated)
- Riding Time: At 950 = 2 hours. 600= 3 hours. 250 = 6 hours
- Mounts:Suited as a handlebar light. Flexible silicon O ring attachment for ease of on and off when you want to head out for a night ride. Suited for the helmet mount and a head strap.
- Safety: Low battery indicator1 year warranty.
- Included in your purchase is: 2-Cell Battery, Smart Charger, Built-in Handlebar Mount, Helmet Mount, Head Strap Mount, Silicone O-Rings, Extension Cable, Wireless Remote
Stories & Support
# goRide with Night Mountain Bike Light – Helmet Mount # SMILE when you ride