The Womens Hydration Backpack is right for you because
- Well organised storage capacity of 10 Litre giving you multiple gear carrying options. – tools/ jackets/merino/ first aid kit. Including a stretch overflow pocket for that quick stash of a layer and ability to carry your helmet when not in use.
- Easy to use 3L Hydration Bladder and Tube (Crux™ LR Reservoir) giving excellent flow rates of water. The magnetic tube trap: keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Hydration Bladder is BPA Free
- Women Specific Design supports your comfort – the S-Shaped Harness is engineered to fit a woman’s frame. The wide waist belt optimizes fit and with its cargo pockets keeps essentials close at hand
- Wide waist strap. sternum(chest) strap and compression straps helps keep the backpack and its load stable on your back.
- Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort- Ventilated Back Panel and waist strap
- Designed so that you get the load off your upper back and are carrying the load lower on your lower back/pelvis minimising the change in riding position due to load.
- BPA Free
The Compact First Aid Kit is right for you because
- It is a great basic kit to have for most everyday biking situations.
- Light and compact so easy to carry
- It also works well as the base kit for expanding when you are off on a tour or multi day adventure. Refill Kits are available and we recommend you have one ready to use at home.
The First Aid Kit for Biking includes…
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 Adsorbent Adhesive Dressing 7cm x 5cm
- 1 Crepe Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 Wound Dressing
- 20 Plasters, 1 Splinter Probe
- 2 Elastic Fabric Dressings
- 2 Wound Cleansing Wipes
- 2 Saline Solutions
- 1 Foil Emergency Blanket (these are also sold seperately)
- 1 CPR Sheild, 1 Pair Gloves
- 1 Safety Pin, 3 Cotton Buds
- 1 First Aid Basic Emergency Info Sheet
Stories and Support
##goRide with a Womens Hydration Backpack and Compact first aid kit #Smile when you ride